top of page
We are a Southern Baptist Church located in foothills of the North Georgia Mountains. The Church has been in existence since 1848 and received its named after Thomas Wofford who donated the original one acre of land to construct the Church on. The Church is located at the Crossroads of the Old Tennessee Highway and Cass-White road. The Church has grown since its inceptions from a small Church to a beautiful sanctuary and education wing. In addition the Church maintains a fully functional kitchen and fellowship hall.
The Church maintains an overall goal of winning lost souls to Christ, serving the needs in our local community, and supporting Southern Baptist causes throughout the world.
bottom of page